Old February 5th 04, 10:02 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Pay attention Bryant! Yes this is a public forum, the stalking and harassment
does
not arise from here, but rather in your emails. Have I made that clear enough
for
you and you 'attorney'?

If anything I write to you makes you feel "harassed," why not block my email
address? You still haven't proven that ANY email is harassment, either. What am
I doing that makes you feel so threatened, Steve?

Or are you one of those people that tries to use law enforcement to fight his
private wars? I hear they frown on system abusers.

So, will the PPO say that any response to you will result in a jail sentence.
Which KY court do you think would extradite someone for sending
non-threatening, non-spam messages.

You really better get your 'attorney' back on the phone again Bryant!

Grow up, Steve. It's well past time you put away your bully act.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A