Old February 8th 04, 12:45 PM
Bob

Thanks for the reply.

I've used an inexpensive FM transmitter with poor results (it is
several years old and now has stoppped working).

Did not realize that C Crane has an FM transmitter until after I posted
my query. It appears, at least on the surface that it would be worth a
try assuming that the glowing "reports" about it are accurate. Certainly
the ability to have more than just four FM frequencies is important.

Is it realistically feasible to have a line-in installed in a Grudig
350S so I can play MP3s via the radio?

Thanks

Bob
"beaver

Easier just to use a small fm transmitter.