Old February 8th 04, 01:39 PM
DinDin

"Don Putnick" wrote in message
link.net...
I received a letter today from the Station Manager at WSHB. Here are a
couple excerpts:

"I am very sad to have to write to you today, to let you know that we

will
cease our shortwave broadcasts on February 29, 2004"

"We are hoping that someone will come forward and purchase the station so
that we may continue our broadcasts, but so far we have not found anyone.
Should we be successful in finding a buyer, I will let you know as soon

as I
can."

WSHB RIP

....another redundant religious broadcaster goes bye-bye on shortwave.
pity it couldn't have been Brother Stair!