Old July 1st 04, 04:39 AM
Bob Wood

I want to thank all that replied to my request for information on the 40M
V-Beam. I certainly learned a tremendous amount of new things to consider
and to try. I did not realize that a V-Beam was numerous wavelengths and
that fact alone precludes the installation of such for my current residence.
I believe that I will try a better, higher, high quality dipole and then
experiment with a horizontal loop and perhaps a phased horizontal array if I
can squeeze these within the property lines.

Thanks again to all who shared their time and ideas with me and others
monitoring this thread.

Bob Wood
W5QCP
Alamogordo, NM