Old February 10th 04, 07:55 PM
Frank Dresser

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

Well I guess I'd have to be left in the dark about things like that...

no
big loss.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

No need to stay in the dark.

Did you ever wonder how the Conspiracy can hold together? Why haven't
some of the Conspirators spilled the beans out of revenge or simply
drunkeness?

What is it with these aliens and DNA mixing, anyway? Why would human
DNA be in any way compatible with whatever weird genetic material the
aliens have?

Thankfully, the world of mystical religious thought has given us some
answers. It all goes back to Atlantis. The early humans, including the
people of Atlantis, were much smarter than we are. Dr. Gene Scott says
as much when he describes the building of the pyramids.

Well, let's imagine the Atlantians weren't building pyramids. When
these antedeluvians wern't joyriding their flying saucers into outer
space, they were hacking DNA to form races of mind controlled
human-insect-reptilian slaves. The more human of these creations could
change their appearance as the need arose. The evil civilization of man
had to be destroyed, and the great flood covered up all evidence of it's
existance. The genetic abominations are now in Satan's control.

I hope this illiminatiates the answers to the questions I posed.

Frank Dresser