Old February 10th 04, 10:16 PM
Stinger

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...

Actually, it'll be a lot more fun to listen to! Get rid of all

the
fundamentalist profits and shortwave will prosper.

Get rid of all the preachers but keep the conspiracy nuts! I always

enjoy
getting a good laugh out of them.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Without the preachers, how would you know the Freemasons worship
Lucifer? You do know that?

Frank Dresser

No, but I always suspected it. After all, what kind of club picks a Fez for
a hat?

The profound revelation to me was last weekend, when Alex Jones broadcasted
that the NSA is listening in through the OnStar in my Tahoe, and that
cable-TV boxes all have microphones in them.

Do you think they'll send a black helicopter if my airbag deploys?

-- Stinger