Old February 12th 04, 03:31 AM
Frank Dresser

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
FD,

The "Unified Conspiracy Theory" - We Live and Learn )

Actually, Idiots in 'Pick-Up Trucks' have evolved over a long
period of Alien -=V=- Human interaction by the process of
Natural Selection. The 'Secret is Beer':
* Aliens do not like Beer.
* Beer is Toxic to Aliens.
* A Six-Pak of Beer Daily - Makes You Alien 'Proof' (BAL=1%+ )

FWIW: The Beer Bottle is a Naturally Resonant Cavity that attenuates
Alien Mind Control when held in the hand and placed to the lips.

IAPF (It's A Proven Fact): A Six-Pak of Empty Beer Cans is a
Natural "Beverage Antenna" and Shunts-Out (Near-Field) Alien Mind
Control Signals for all those within 11 Meters.
[ This is Why Pick-Up Driving; Beer Drinking CBers are on
the 11 "CB" Meter Band. Yes, I Know CB Sounds Alien. But, in
Truth CB is really Alien Free c]

ALTERNATIVES: The only alternative to Beer, Beer Bottles and
a Six-Pak of Beer; in Fighting-Off Alien Mind Control is
the Inverted "CK" Antenna (Patent Pending) is the Ultimate
Solution for All Your Cranial Reception and Cerebral
Interference Needs. CAUTION: When Properly Installed }

"Near Field Mode": "Tune-In-the-Truth"
(What Ever It May Be)

- - - A-n-D - - -

"Far Field Mode": "Tune-Out-the-Absurd"
(I Don't Know What You Call It... But I Know It - When I Hear It !)

YES- The Inverted "CK" Antenna - For that Rumble Bumble in Your Head !

One-Moment-Please:
Time to Check and Adjust my 'Inverted "CK" Antenna'
AHaaa... Now I Am Safe )

NOTE: With the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna' I have been able to Cut My
MEDs in Half: But they still won't let me use sharp objects yet ;-{

OBTW: A Non-Inverted "CK" Antenna when half filled with Ice
makes a great 'Chiller' for a Six-Pak of Beer ;-}

So Say I ~ RHF
The Inventor of the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna'. {Pending a Patent}
.
.

I think I see where you're going with this. I suppose both the most
powerful anticonspiracy beer and the most powerful anticonspiracy CK
antennas are hand make. Resist the conspiracy with homebrewing!

Frank Dresser