Old February 12th 04, 12:39 PM
Mark S. Holden

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
news snip

Lots of people complain about jobs going overseas, but look how many
people in this thread are still using AOL even though they know AOL has
moved customer service to India.

You can get dial up from a variety of ISP's with call centers in the
USA, for under $10. My dad pays under $7 a month for unlimited access.

If you want the US economy to improve, you can help by adjusting your
purchases to favor goods and services from the USA.

How many of us can say most of our radios were made in the USA?

Who makes radios in the USA? Don't think anyone has in years..

snip

Radios made in the USA include:

Palstar, Ten-tec, Drake, and Harris.