Old February 13th 04, 09:32 PM
CW

I voted for Bush last time. I have been highly disapointed in him. Problem
is, I have never seen a Democrat that I would vote for. Don't see one now
either.

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article et, Burr
writes:

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't

going to do it again!!!!

I vote Every Time I can; it's the only voice I have in the way things run.
I will Vote For The DEMOCRAT ( Looks Like Kerry)

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change" just to see
if they can do any better.

Although I agree with Some ( SOME) of Naders stuff, I'd rather have Ralph

Nader
Abducted by a UFO than vote for him.
He Stole the election, fair & Square..!

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

- She's the Junior senator from our state, and I suppose, can do more for
Upstate New York & Jobs than any of the other criminals who run for

office.
( I am Still Disturbed about Kathleen Wiley's Cat ! ! )

- She's also quite well to do from her recent foray into Publishing..
So, being wealthy, is not likely to Steal as much.
She's also on the Armed Services Comittee.

- Yeah, For NY senator, Sure I'll vote for her. BUT she Sure won't fly

across
The Hudson;
- so that'd be ALL I'd vote for her for.

Hillary Taking The South & The West.. ? Sweeping Wyoming..?
Don't think so
wasted vote. And everyone else knows that as well

So talk to me!

Burr

- What Was It James Carvelle said
in the Film " The War Room"
" It's The Economy, Stupid ! ! "
& Not The Indian or Chinese Economy Either..

Dan ( A Firm Believer in Incarceration or Sudden Death of Terrorists )

Listening to The BBC on 12.095