Old July 2nd 04, 12:17 PM
Dave

"/* frank */" wrote in message
I can install only a dipole of about 10 meters
(as inverted V).

sure, go for it!

Is there any project, any commercial antenna
of such length, that allow me to work all band
7 - 14 - 21 - 28 MHz ?

just put one up, add a tuner if your radio doesn't have one, and get on the
air! it will work fine, cover all bands from dc to daylight, is cheap, easy
to use, whitens your teeth while you transmit, and is non-fattening. don't
go pay anyone for it, just grab some wire and (horrors upon horrors) build
it yourself.

oh, and ignore the inevitable discussion that will follow shortly about why
you have to use open wire feeders instead of coax, endless debate about swr,
tuning, reflections, losses, matching, etc, etc, etc... stop reading now and
go get on the air!