Old February 14th 04, 06:07 AM
me

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:38:40 GMT, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

What's wrong with a general class license? In order to get that license, a
13WPM code ability was required.

Where you been? It's been years since all that is required up through
extra is 5 wpm.

How does a license class characterize how
intelligent one is?

Because all you have to do for a license now is to memorize some
questions and answers. If someone is going to go to the trouble of
taking an exam they may as well memorize a few more questions and
answers and get the extra class. If they can't do that it shows a real
lack of intelligence.

I have an Advanced class license.............I haven't
had the time to upgrade to an Extra class.

Time my ass. You are making excuses for being lazy. How much time does
it take to memorize some questions and answers

Also, with the elimination of the
20WPM code requirement, there just isn't anything to shoot for.

More excuses for laziness.Why not just operate illegally then?

Why did you post his name and address up on this NG?

Because Steve is a spammer who thinks his **** doesn't stink.

If anybody wanted to
get ahold of Steve, they could go to one of the websites that have the
callsign database, just as anybody could get ahold of me this way (they do).

Well I have just made it tahe much easier.