Old February 14th 04, 06:13 AM
me

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:10:38 +0100, Volker Tonn
wrote:

I've no ham licence at all -'til now no need to get a licence-. But I
know that I have more knowledge than many ham's have, regardless wich
class.

Who doesn't? It doesn't take anything but memorizing to get a ham
license. By the way, anyone who claims to have such knowledge as yours
is usually pretty dumb and knows people see this so they try to combat
it by claiming to have vast knoweldge.

At least Steve has much more knowledge than you. You don't even remember
your name. Take your frogpills and keep a live.

Steve and knowledge? I have seen him unable to answer the most simple
technical questions.