Old February 14th 04, 07:52 AM
me

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:46:56 GMT, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

A spammer is somebody who sends unsoliceted e-mails to folks.

No a spammer can also be someone who continually posts off topic to a
newsgroup. There are ten's of thousands of groups so people can pick
the proper one. Instead we have a few assholes here who think they
don't have to be considerate of those who come here for SW.

This is a
newsgroup, where people express their opinions and feelings. Everybody on
this newsgroup is a living person, not some robot to be abused.

So why all the off topic post abuse. I didn't see you mention that.

Your demeaner illustrates that you have no respect for people

I have no respect for people who have no consideration for the people
of this group. Of course you being a hypocrite think it is okay to
cram this newsgroup full of off topic posts.

bad for you. You will never be able to make it in the long run, with that
attitude.

The long run where? What long run am I trying to make?

I would'nt characterize Steve as a spammer........................Steve is a
person whose favorite radios are manufactured by R.L. Drake. That company
makes good equipment, along with many other companies. I don't really jump
into the radio debates, because I feel that everybody is entitled to like
whatever radio that they choose to.

I haven't seen Steve talk much about radios. Radio debates would be
fine here. Instead we have Steve posting off topic messages and
fueding with his homo sexual lover Michale Bryant.

How do you know that? Did you ask him?

Steve isn't interested in radios. He is only interested in off topic
posting and feuding. When a technical questions is asked of him he
doesn't have a clue so he is worthless for that too.

Sure............just like the old days in CB, where one would give
somebody's address out over the air, as if that was supposed to scare them.
You are nothing but a bully, with nothing intelligent to say.

Oh it is okay for all the assholes to flood the group with off topic
messages but when I post something freely available to all I am a
bully? If it takes being a bully to expose the inconsiderate assholes
here than a bully I am.