Old February 14th 04, 08:38 AM
Dxluver

WWJD,

what a hypocrite, using phrases (I'd guess) you don't even live by. PLEASE
*Do Not* email me on this or any other subject either.

Gosh, it was sooooo much nicer when you weren't posting in here. Why is that?
You're not here ........then you 'appear' and it all starts all over again.
It really sad.

Then you end it with a WWJD, that's sick/sad. Don't even bother replying,
unless you want to show to everyone how superior you are to me because I will
not be reading it and I know you can't help yourself so you will drool all over
yourself to reply.

You need to go burn a fattie and relax.