Old July 2nd 04, 03:17 PM
Dave

don't worry about it... cut it any length you can and use a tuner... it will
work all bands from 160m to 6m and probably higher. don't count inches, GET
ON THE AIR and have fun!

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:42:24 +0200, /* frank */
wrote:

I can install only a dipole of about 10 meters
(as inverted V).

Is there any project, any commercial antenna
of such length, that allow me to work all band
7 - 14 - 21 - 28 MHz ?

Thanks

If you can make it 11 meters long, about 33 feet, that should get you
14 thru 28 mhz, with the use of 450 ohm feedline and a manual tuner.
If you can stretch it to 51 feet, you can add 10 and 7 mhz.

bob
k5qwg

10 meters = 32.8 feet
11 meters = 36.1 feet

A meter is approximately 3 feet and 3 inches NOT just 3 feet. Those

inches
add up after a while.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE