Old February 14th 04, 05:38 PM
Nobody You Know

"Maximus" wrote with minimum sentience:

I vote, and I also work at the polls as an election official.

Yeah, and I can just see you looking the other way and letting all the
illiterate illegal mexican immigrants ("mexcrement") or IQ-challenged blacks
vote after telling them which levers to pull. And how many times will you let
each one of them vote to ensure that Hanoi John, aka Kosher Kerry, aka John
Kohn, wins?

This time I
hope people choose someone other than that draft-dodging criminal in the
white house.

Ummm, Clinton is not in the White House anymore.

I hope he passes an amendment authorizing marriages to sheep so
he won't get elected again.

At least there would be only 1 perverted freak involved in such a marriage,
as the sheep would be just an innocent victim, whereas gay marriage involves 2
perverted freaks of nature.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.