Old February 14th 04, 06:33 PM
LW

Al Patrick wrote ...

It seems Bro. Stair also prophesied that his little girl would not live
to be age thirteen. She should be about sixteen now! Not wishing the
young lady any harm at all. However, it seems she made her pop out to
be a liar! :-(

Al

Well the profit was probably a liar before the child was born.

Wonder how the profit would feel if Ty-Rone and Le-Roy got to his
teen-age daughter the way he did those young "sisters".

I'll betcha 2 bucks we'd see that the profit has a double standard on
bi-racial "relationships". Wonder if he'd preach about it on
SHORTWAVE RADIO.