Old February 14th 04, 07:20 PM
Telamon

In article ,
ojunk (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From:
(Dxluver)

Then you end it with a WWJD, that's sick/sad. Don't even bother
replying, unless you want to show to everyone how superior you are
to me because I will not be reading it and I know you can't help
yourself so you will drool all over yourself to reply.

Another example of someone claiming to be a Christian. Doesn't his
Christian love just jump out at you?

Again, do you think Jesus would act the way you do? Do you think
Jesus would sit around degrading and insulting other people? Do you
think Jesus would be as judgemental as you choose to be?

You think Jesus would post this crap. Nobody takes you serious.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California