Old February 15th 04, 11:33 AM
RHF

BURR,

The Issue for me is not 'who you vote for'
.... but the simple Fact That You Do VOTE [.]

The Strength of Our Republic is an Informed Electorate / Knowledgeable Voters.

The Spirit of Our Democracy is that "Everyone" 'participates' and VOTES.

It Is Our National Shame - That We Have Had Such Low Voter Turn Out.

When It Comes to Voting - Just Do It ! - You Vote Does Count !

vtr&doec ~ RHF
= = = Voting the Right -&- the Duty of Every American Citizen.
..
..
= = = Burr
= = = =wrote in message ink.net...

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going,
I voted for Bush BUT,
I ain't going to do it again!!!!

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change"
just to see if they can do any better.

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

So talk to me!

Burr