Old February 15th 04, 12:25 PM
parkersmith

Default HELP BEFORE NOON EST 2/15

Hey everyone,
I just found your group because I am going to buy TODAY,without fail,a
SW radio and I need your help.I will check back every few hours and see
what people who actually know something say.
All I have is radio shack.I am in Chattanooga,Tn(welcome to hell),and
Best Buy here has nothing in stock.What do you guys suggest from the
wonderful world of Radio Shack?I went to their website,and it's down as
to what is in stock at particular stores,and I have about $200.
Also,I live in a house,and get do whatever when it comes to an
antennae,but what to buy,etc.,would really help.
I know this is asking a great deal,but also,how do I tune in/find
english programming?
I appreciate any help.....
Respond to group only or my web tv addy with a subject line about SW.
I am getting about 25 spam mails a day telling me how to increase my
penis size.
Maybe I should spend the $200 on that.(kidding)
Thanks,
Parker