Old February 15th 04, 08:34 PM
Diverd4777

Saki,

( First, are you the same as " H H Munro " ?? ;-) )

- Let us know what you think of the Kaito 1102;
- Thinking of getting one ( eventually )

dan

In article , saki

Subject: *gulp*
From: saki
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:01:17 +0000 (UTC)

(Michael Bryant) wrote in
:

From: Steve

Hi Mike, check this out, same radio, new, "buy it now" for $41.90

Yeah, eveeryone says that Liypn is the guy to buy from. Even with the
$38 dollar air shipping charge from mainland China the cost is still
reasonable at about $80.

This is correct. I just got my black Tecsin BCL-2000 on Friday; Liypn
shipped it the previous Saturday. Wonderful turnaround.

I'm playing with it this weekend (also with a Kaito 1102 I just got last
week as well) and am very impressed with both radios.

Hooked up my 70' magnet wire (used normally for my R75) and the Tecsun
didn't overload, no distortion, and got great signals at very nice
fidelity.

It's certainly a nice "fun" radio to have.

----