Old February 16th 04, 03:33 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Default Could tomorrow night be the last Hal Turner show on WBCQ?

THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 20 MAY BE "THE END" FOR THIS SHOW
PHONES WILL BE CUTOFF LATE THURSDAY EVENING IF BILL IS UNPAID!!
If you haven't yet made a donation to help keep this Pro-White, Free speech
Network alive, PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY. With President's Day being a federal
holiday, the mail will not move until Tuesday, leaving only THREE (3) business
days for donations to arrive and hopefully fend off our demise.

If we go under, it will take out ALL the other programs on the Turner Radio
Network: Yahweh's Truth, The National Alliance Shows (NA Live and The Couch
Potato), The HoloHoax, Think Tank with Paul Gellar, The Ku Klux Klan Hour, etc.

If you prefer to donate by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) please
print out and FAX the form at the link below so that we may process your
donation immediately.

Even though people have pledged some $2,000, the fact they have "pledged"
doesn;t mean the money will actually be sent. Even if it is all sent, that
still leaves me $1100 short on meeting the IMMEDIATE payments necessary. Your
help is urgently needed. Please don't wait - or think "someone else will do
it." YOU are the "someone else!" Act now! Click Here

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/