Old February 17th 04, 03:50 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(RHF) wrote:

MWB,

"No, I'm asking you to think if falsely accusing "Mighty Weird
Brain" of being " are the words that a Christian
should be proud of.

NO - But Alas - We All Fall Short in the Eyes of God [.]

* To ERR is Human.
- In this Case - I {RHF} Admit to simply being 'human'.

* To FORGIVE Divine.
- In this Case - MWB Can You Be 'divine' and Forgive Me ?

tbf... ~ RHF
= = = There But For... The Grace of God Go Each of Us [.]
.
.
= = =
ospam (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...

From:
(RHF)

MWB - Are You a Christian ?
- A simple Yes -or- No - MWB

Yes

MWB - Do "YOU" Believe In and Accept Jesus "The Christ" as
Your 'personal' Lord and Savior ?
- A simple Yes -or- No - MWB

Yes

MWB - The Way You Use "WWJD" - Is a Form of Attack Against Others.
[ MWB - You Are Turning WWJD into a new form of "Hate" Speech. ]

And here is the sco
MWB __ 2
RHF __ 0

By now Mike must be satisfied that RHF is just another Usenet chump.

Read Mike's past posts and tally the pro Christian broadcast against the
negative comments. Do the same for any other aspect of religion he has
commented on and see for your self.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California