Old February 17th 04, 04:07 AM
RHF

MWB,

"Excellent, RHF. Really awesome URL's.
Why don't we wait and continue this discussion
after you've had a chance to read some of them."

MWB - Why MWB with 'my' being just a simple common man. I thought
that YOU [MWB] with your Education and Intellect, would tell me
what Dr. Cornel West "Real Means" and 'truly is all about'.

MWB - Once Again, I am 'humbled' by YOU [MWB] ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ospam (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...

From:
(RHF)

MWB - Even Cornel West recently commented in a TV Interview on this
MISUSE of the 'concept' and 'application' of both "Hate Speech" and
and "Hate Crimes" Basically when Cornel West was asked a question
as to whether Blacks can Commit "Hate Crimes".
IIRC: Cornel West said that any act of "Hate Speech" and "Hate
Crimes" by a person of any race is an Attack on Our Common Humanity.
CORNELWEST=
http://www.cornelwest.com/
- presented by "4BMWMB" Inc.

* Other Cornel West Links:
http://www.pragmatism.org/library/west/
http://aalbc.com/authors/cornel.htm
http://www.afroamerica.net/west.html
http://aad.english.ucsb.edu/docs/west.redis.discr.html
http://www.nathanielturner.com/cornelwest2.htm
http://www.newfoundations.com/GALLERY/West.html
http://www.elvaq.com/vnews/display.v.../3fcfd1d378452

Excellent, RHF. Really awesome URL's. Why don't we wait and continue
this discussion after you've had a chance to read some of them.

Mike

..