Old February 17th 04, 11:18 AM
Rick KB1KIL

"snow" wrote in message
Nice report Rick. I live in Maine also. Did you ever receive Radio Tahiti
when it was on the air? I was able to pull it in on a Radio Shack DX-440

and
my Icom 735 Transceiver
during early morning hours back in the mid-1990's before it shut down.
David
N1QLK
Reception Report from Maine this morning, February 16, 2004

SNIP

Thank You David.
Yes I did receive Radio Tahiti back in the early 80's using my
Hammerlund SP 600 which I still own. I recorded the broadcasts as well. I
have them on tape somewhere. I was also fortunate enough to visit Tahiti in
March of 1984. While on my visit, I recorded several of the local FM
stations as well as the SW station.

What part of Maine are you from?