Old February 17th 04, 02:53 PM
Jim Hackett

You're right. For M.W. I think the mini100 is better as the antenna is
situated better when radio is in your pocket. When the WRX911 is in your
shirt pocket, the radio and antenna are "sideways". For S.W., the WRX911 is
the "clear" winner...

"Pierre L" wrote in message
news
I have a Mini World 100 and a WRX911 too, and I would have to say that the
WRX911 is the better enthusiast's radio. But there are trade-offs. The
Grundig is more shirt-pocketable, and it offers stereo FM through
headphones. Personally, I much prefer the WRX911 for shortwave listening.
Pierre

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
ink.net...
Well I have 'em all and think the WRX911 is the clear winner in the

"cheap"
category!