Old February 17th 04, 03:03 PM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

This is kinda strange,because as I mentioned,I am getting this for my
dad.Guess what his name is? Frank White (Smith).

Ah yes, another member of the League of Frank Whites.

There are more of us than people realize... ^_^

So I felt comfortable
asking you this.
To get to 7415----the whacko frequency..I would enter "40" in the
freq/meter,and then tune to 7415 and lock it in?

On a YB-400 (which is one of my favorite radios, BTW), I just
type in "7415" on the keyboard then hit the "FREQU./METER"
button.

Then I listen for a while.

Then I start raving / bouncing around in anger / staring at
the radio in astonishment that such things can be broadcast
without the broadcasters being immediately put in an asylum
until I reach the point of turning it off / changing the
channel...

^_^

I know these are silly questions,but hell fire,I have been doing
commercial radio 21 years....

No questions are silly.

Except for when Lloyd Davis asks if we really want Hal
Turner to go off the air.

I mean, DUH. Why would any sane person want him to
STAY on the air???

I can tell you how to produce a spot and multi-track in the production
studio.
Write back at,or respond here Frank or whomever at:

Gonna build a beverage antenna for him this weekend.
Peace,
Parker

Good luck! Good listening!

FW