Old February 19th 04, 05:52 AM
Frank Dresser

"Gerald Pine" wrote in message
news
I'm not pointing fingers at any particular person, but am I alone in

being
bothered by the numerous political posts and downright rudeness that

seems
to be becoming more frequent here? Wouldn't we have a more enjoyable
experience if we kept to the subject of the group?

Some people seem to enjoy the expirence of being downright rude.

On topic posts are frequently rude. Off topic posts are often polite.

This group has had it's ups and downs. I remember it being worse about
this time last year. It does seem the overall volume of posts are down
over the last couple of years.

Frank Dresser