Old February 19th 04, 03:54 PM
strange vermicelli

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Yesterday, I drove about 45 miles each way, as usual to have the car
serviced at R. Mt. since I left the Henderson, NC servicing -- another
story for later. I got the 15 pt. service with synthetic oil and had
the tires balanced and rotated -- allegedly!

Anyone who would trust routine maintenance to their
car being performed by the idiots who staff Wal-Mart
deserves to get screwed.

Same goes for Jiffy Lube, Kmart, Sears and those many
many chain store type transmission repair shops.

(I've added Sears also, as they used to have good car service
several years ago, but they now are in the shi++er too
with low-paid "mechanics" who don't know a socketwrench from
a toilet plunger)