Old February 20th 04, 02:09 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"strange vermicelli" wrote:
| (I've added Sears also, as they used to have good car service
| several years ago, but they now are in the shi++er too
| with low-paid "mechanics" who don't know a socketwrench from
| a toilet plunger)

Didn't you get the memo, Strange?

I refer to line four: "We no longer employ
mechanics. We will no longer refer to our
place of business as a "Garage." We are,
henceforth, "Service Technicians," and we
work in a "Service Center."

These Technicians couldn't find their asses
with both hands, a map, and a flashlight, unless
their asses were equipeed with a chip, and a
chip - reader plug - in.

Buncha jackasses.

73,

Steve Lawrence