Old February 20th 04, 05:06 AM
Tracy Fort

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:46:03 -0500, "RCM"
wrote:

Are you an asshole? Oh, I forgot that question has already been answered.

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:56:50 -0500, "Rev. Tim McIntire"
wrote:

Hey, all...

I'm a moderate shortwave enthusiast (in that my time and budget don't

allow
me to go hogwild and buy/build all the cool toys I want), and I'm curious
about amateur/ham radio. Where's the best place to maybe listen in and

hear
what's up? I've got a YB 400 PE with a randomwire antenna, and I'm in

the
Northeast.

Apologies if this question is remarkably noobish.

Rev. Tim McIntire AIM/YIM/MSN: revtimmymac
http://www.reverendtim.com PGP Key ID: 0x0290EA17

Are you Gay?

Tracy

Another clueless top poster...

I might be an asshole, but rev Tim's dick ain't been nowhere near it.
I don't think you can say the same.

Tracy