Old February 21st 04, 12:20 AM
Maximus

I would not mind having your receiver LOL.
Il Dolce Far Niente
"starman" wrote in message
Maximus wrote:

Not taht good here - barely receiving them: Puget Sound are east of

Seattle,
Washington

Even though I'm at least one 'hop' farther from RA than you, my location
is more on the centerline of the 21740 beam. That can make a significant
difference in reception. They're starting to fade out now at 2345-UTC.
You can probably hear them for an hour or more longer than me.

"starman" wrote in message
RA is being received on 21740 at 2230-UTC. Average signal strength

S-9.
Receiver: R8B
Antenna: Inverted-L ('Doty' low noise coax ground)
QTH: NE-US