Old February 22nd 04, 05:36 AM
Mark S. Holden

Peter Maus wrote:

Mark S. Holden wrote:

7030++ ? Hadn't heard about that one. Have a link?

Caught me by surprise, too. It was in an article I read sometime last
year. From the text, it looked like a firmware upgrade. That may be the
firmware you have. I know it post dates mine. There were also minor
circuit variations. AOR Uk's website has never mentioned it, but that
site hadn't been current for a while last time I looked at it.

I guess I should email AOR to ask if there are new updates. They're
friendly enough.

Unless it was the author's personal shorthand.

But I've not kept up with all of the SW hobby, lately I've been more
of my free time at the airports.

How are you doing with the helicopter rating?

That R-10, and R-7000 have become real useful all of a sudden. :}

None the less, Grove is offering a current 7030 for $300 less than the
starting bid on this auction. Rarefied air, indeed.