Old February 22nd 04, 03:46 PM
K.chattenton

Hi Larry,
"Larry Ozarow" wrote in message
Ken,

I have the CRF-150 which looks to be the same chassis. Nice radio,
impossible to figure out how to disassemble it without the manual.
Luckily I found a nice fella with one and he sent me a copy. I'll dig it
up and scan the relevant pages and e-mail them to you. Let me
know by followup if the e-mail in your posting is not legit,
otherwise I'll just send it along to the one you have listed.

Larry

Thank you so much for your very kind offer. It really is appreciated.

I tried to contact you direct, but I am afraid my mail was returned to me,
so sorry for the delay in you getting this message.

My email address is correct, just as shown.

Look forward to hearing from you........cheers, Ken, G4KIR.

---