Old February 22nd 04, 07:14 PM
Larry Ozarow

Ken,

I sent you jpegs of the section on disassembly
yesterday evening. I hope they arrived and were helpful.
As I mentioned in the accompanying e-mail, if you'd like
the whole manual, let me know and I can photocopy it at work
and mail it to you. If you'd just like a few more pages, like
say the alignment charts, or PC board layouts or whatever,
I'll scan them for you, it's just that photocopying would
be faster for whole manual as it's about 50 pages. Don't
worry about postage, the guy who sent me the manual
originally didn't so I'd rather just "pay it forward."

If the jpeg mail didn't get to you
and you'd like to e-mail me directly, my address is
lhozarow AT yahoo DOT com

Larry

K.chattenton wrote:
Hi Larry,
"Larry Ozarow" wrote in message

Thank you so much for your very kind offer. It really is appreciated.

I tried to contact you direct, but I am afraid my mail was returned to me,
so sorry for the delay in you getting this message.

My email address is correct, just as shown.

Look forward to hearing from you........cheers, Ken, G4KIR.