Old February 23rd 04, 01:41 AM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV, the Centurion

From: Telamon lid

Anybody that has read your past posts can tell you lie at the drop of a
hat. It will be a challenge for anyone to sort fact from fiction in this
post.

Yeah, which radios do you think I'm lying about? The 6800W? The R75? Maybe
folks should check the archives! I think you're balancing on the brink of
insanity, Telly, and that's not a lie...

By the way how is the community service coming along?

Come now, you have the capability of finding out that I was only assessed a
small fine. Not one minute of community service. Is lying by innuendo somehow
more "moral" than what you accuse me of? You, sir, are truly pathetic. I think
more people see that every day as you continue your small-minded vendetta.

Grow up.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,