Old February 23rd 04, 03:12 PM
Love2camp5

Thanks, Jay, for the interesting info drift.

I do believe that I've decided against the S350, though, and I'm now in a
quandry between the Sangean 909 and 818ACS. I know that built in tape recorder
would be useful-tape those shows I love and always miss and listen later.

BTW-as I go through the web comparing prices, some companies show the 818ACS in
black, and some in silver/titanium, all with the Sangean name.

BTW- I live in northeastern PA, outside of Scranton. Nowhere I know of nearby
to actually see and try these radios in person.

Linda
Pennsylvania