Old February 23rd 04, 03:36 PM
Joe

Default FT: (Boatanchor) Minolta X-370 and lenses

This was stuff I sold this all to a buddy for $200 but turns out he wears no
pants in his household + his wife is to air headed, stupid to read the
manual and confused bitching to him for a case of $8 disposal's.
I gave him his money back (perhaps now he can buy himself some pants)

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2pdtg/minolta.jpg
I have a Digital SLR now perhaps trade for something I can use , test
equipment, scanner, audio tubes, Boatanchor
(Long Island area)

X-370 SLR chrome Body w fine focus screen, Minolta OEM eyecup
Minolta MC ROKKOR PF 1.4 55mm normal lens
Vivitar 135mm Telephoto
Minolta MC ROKKOR -QF 3.5 200mm telephoto
2X teleconverter.
Tiffen LS-55M black metal Lens Shade
UV1A/protect filter
Tiffin 82F filter
Manual, cases, camera cap
If you pickup in Long Island LIE Exit 33 I will throw in a tripod I have
someplace.

-Joe (Remove NOSPAM)