Old February 23rd 04, 06:41 PM
Maximus

Passport to World Band Radio has a section of broadcasts in languages other
thatn english. It is s separate section. If you are interested in QSLing,
they have a section of addresses you wil lneed as well.

Il Dolce Far Niente

"Charles Hawtrey" wrote in message
Is there a readily available compilation of French-language
transmissions on shortwave radio? I would like to listen as a way of
building (recovering) my skills in French, but cannot find a listing
of times and frequencies. Such compilations are available for
English-language programming so I thought maybe such a thing could
exist for French-language programming as well.

The RFI web site is not very helpful.

--
I am not suffering from insanity, quite the opposite, I am enjoying
every minute of it.