Old February 23rd 04, 06:48 PM
Volker Tonn

Melvin Creep wrote:

Oan:
What was the final tally...

You are a real creep.

And what about "the americans" having murdered nearly all Indians and
stole their land. And it's not finished yet...
What about "the christians" and their massacres on south american
natives and others around the world 'in the name of christianity'?
And what "christian war" is still going on in Ireland...?
What about "the germans" and the holocaust with the jews?
What about "the jewish" just doing a holocaust with their neighbours around?
What about "the russians" and their "archipel gulag"?
....to be continuesd....
And what about you, russian-jewish emigrant with american passport?
No? You're not a russian-jewish emigrant with american passport? But
your parents were for sure....

I know more muslims are beeing better and truthworthy men than those
calling themselfs "chrstians" but beeing nothing but a bunch of
assholes. Maybe you're a spokesman of them but clearly NOT for the
'shortwave listening family'.
I take every man and woman for his/ her own. So it's clear where to put
_you_. Give the world a favour: Get a rope and shoot yourself to death
NOW. There is really no need for people like you in this world.
No, I'm not a muslim and a "christian" neither.
I'm simply a 'believer in god the allmighty'.

Volker