Old February 24th 04, 11:32 AM
Mike Terry

Default The oldest radio station in the world?

And another item on
memories. Back several weeks ago, we presented the story here in
Wavescan of what could be the oldest radio station in the world,
station KUOA in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. The program producer at this
station, Matt Reddin, discovered the script of this program on a
website, radiodx, in New Zealand and he made contact with us,
requesting a live 20 minute interview over the phone. As a result of
these events, radio station KUOA is seeking registration as a Heritage
Site, as the oldest radio station in the world (Adrian Michael
Peterson, AWR Wavescan Feb 29 via John Norfolk, DXLD)

(I thought it was a station in the UK, anyone able to clarify this? Mike)