Old February 24th 04, 01:36 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Was checking with Voice of Russia as to usage of the Kaliningrad site:

"This is just a short e-mail letter to thank you for your letter and let
you
know that the Voice of Russia uses the Kaliningrad transmitter site for
its
broadcasts in English from 19.00 till 22.00 UTC on 6235 kHz".

I sent a report off via email for reception of VoR via Kaliningrad 6235 on
Feb. 20.

I received an email today from Elena Osipova of VoR indicating that my
report was found to be correct and that a QSL is forthcoming via regular
mail.

I had also asked for an autographed photo of Joe Adamov and Elena said she
passed on my request to him and would contact me as soon as she heard from
Joe.

She also stated that VoR pennants are currently unavailable.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B