Old February 24th 04, 07:40 PM
Mr. Dell

Brenda Ann ha scritto:

I'm glad to see that they have lowered the price on that antenna since I

Too to be true :-(

I'm in Italy and Grundigradio don't ship outsite United States.

This is the email that I just received :-(

----
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your request to order our products. Unfortunately, we are
Grundig of North America, therefore we are only able to process and ship
orders within the United States and Canada. Due to this, we have cancelled
your order. Universal Radio is a company that does carry our radios and may
be able to assist you with international shipping. They can be located
online at www.universal-radio.com. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but
hope Universal Radio will be able to assist you in obtaining the product.
Thank you!

-Jennifer
Grundig of North America