Old February 24th 04, 10:33 PM
tommyknocker

revthoth wrote:

Hi all. I hope someone can help me.

I'm looking for an inexpensive dual time zone clock to keep next to my
radios and can't seem to find a good one anywhere.

Could be a wall hanging analog gig or a desktop digital. I have no real
preference other than I need something that'll keep time in UTC and in my
time zone. An atomic, radio controlled number would be nice, but not
necessary. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Keith.

atomictime.com

Plug "UTC" into the search engine and you'll come up with the clock I
use. It has two time windows that can be set anywhere from 0 to -8
(Pacific time) UTC. I use the top window for my local time and the
bottom one for UTC. The only problem is that during Daylight Savings
Time both clocks switch to DST leaving your UTC 1 hour ahead of actual.
Also, the front of the radio needs to face Fort Collins Colorado where
WWVB is located. Other than that it's nice. I paid $50 for it in April
2002, the price probably has gone up. But it's all I could find after a
thorough search on the net.