Old February 24th 04, 11:54 PM
Brenda Ann

"revthoth" wrote in message
Hi all. I hope someone can help me.

I'm looking for an inexpensive dual time zone clock to keep next to my
radios and can't seem to find a good one anywhere.

Could be a wall hanging analog gig or a desktop digital. I have no real
preference other than I need something that'll keep time in UTC and in my
time zone. An atomic, radio controlled number would be nice, but not
necessary. Anyone have suggestions?

I have a little desktop/travel type clock that can be set to two timezones
(local and any of the other 23 primary zones) that I don't really use. I'll
send it to you for $5 (this basically just covers Priority Mail shipping and
my gas to get to the base post office to mail it..)