Old February 25th 04, 02:50 AM
Maximus

If you listen closely (use headphones) you may hear something like "San
Francisco Radio" or New york or many other places. Planes contact centrally
located stations like San Francisco or New York to report their status and
get weather information and occaisionally some emergency traffic ! Keep
tuned .

Il Dolce Far Niente

"Dxluver" wrote in message
They said 'secondary' is on 550, which I'd imagine would mean 5.500MHz in

USB,
am I right? I haven't really monitored this type of traffic before, but

it's
not bad.

Nice crisp audio, especially with the phones on.:-) They're still on

6.586 in
USB as I type.