Old February 25th 04, 03:23 AM
Dxluver

On SW, the Degen blew away my 398!

Ahhhhhhh, now I know why you jumped in my Moriccan post.....lol. I'm sure you
love your Degen, but id you 'think' it 'blows away' the 398 then you are in
the "I just got a new toy stage." sheesh

Yep,pitch out my 398 and Hammars and JRC and go grab that Degen, sarcasm
hopefully noted

Sorry (but not a lot) I read this a lot when someone gets a new radio and
someone that 100 out of a 100 would say is a better receiver than the new toy
and he's posting that he's hearing on his 'whip' what a superior radio on 600
ft. of wire is hearing also.

Pitch em' all out I say and RUN and get that Degen (which I'm sure is an OK
radio) but come on. You're not gonna hear clandestines on, oh heck, you
probably will also and really stcik it to us. ;-)

I'm glad your enjoying your new 'radio.'