Old February 26th 04, 01:20 AM
Brenda Ann

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Hint #4. I was so broken up by my first wife's death from cancer I
remarried just months after her burial.

All the rest of your post is open to conversation and/or opinions...
however, this is a bit personal, and is the man's own business. It is

up to
each person to decide or experience how long to grieve. Some go through

the
steps of the process quickly, while others never stop grieving. My point
being, it's not up to anyone else to decide. May his wife rest in peace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++
I hesitated for a moment before including Hint #4 but upon reflection
of this individual's character I decided his personal "feelings"
deserve no consideration. Why? Because he regularly calls for the
"death penalty for homosexuals", gloated on air about the torture and
death of Matthew Shepherd from Wyoming (the gay 20 year old who was
abducted, beaten, tortured and strung up to slowly die in the desolate
country side). There are more examples but that will suffice. By the
way, I could have listed many more hints that would expose this
individual for the piece of crap he is but I didn't.
Melvin

Where I certainly understand your point of view, I do not agree with your
conclusion. Every person deserves consideration of their personal feelings.
By disrespecting the feelings of those that dislike us, how can we ever
expect to gain any consideration of our own? It's cliche, but like most
cliches it holds much truth: Two wrongs do not make a right.

No one should be trying to interpret or condemn anyone else's personal life
(unless that life includes criminal activity). Jesus himself said "Let he
who is without sin cast the first stone." And He, being the only one
without sin that was present, still did not cast that stone.