Old February 26th 04, 09:37 PM
Sanjaya

"Corbin Ray" wrote...
It's nice to see there's other people who think radio listening is fun. When
I was heavily into DXing, it became an obsession and I burned out quickly.
When I worked in radio, listening became a job. But now that I can sit back
and just listen for fun, I'm having a blast again. Kinda like my second
childhood.

Oh, about the 1102, it's still cranking out the hits. And last night, I
ordered another one for a friend who's down on his luck right now. He lost
his job, his wife is sick, and he's got a birthday next week. So I figured
he needs to get a new Degen in the mail from some Chinese person (Liypn's
sending it straight to him with no hint who paid for it). Everybody needs a
new Degen 1102!

That's a wonderful thing to do for your friend.
God bless you... and him.

Liypn is a great seller, and your post gives even more evidence
of that fact. I'm thinking of getting another DE1102 myself. They
are scarce on eBay now though. Apparently someone is buying them
for his friends : )

Best wishes to you.