Old February 26th 04, 09:59 PM
Pirate Bill

And if those dont work out for you I might go down on 6.925 USB tonight and
play something out of this world for you around 0200 UTC if I get the free
time!

)

Bill
"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
WWV (Colorado) or WWVH (Hawaii) 2.5, 5.0, 10.0,15.0 20.0 megaherz transmit
time pips, weather information and spaceweather conditions every minute .

If
you can hear any one of them, your radio is working good and so is your
antenna.

Strength and Honor

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
ink.net...
These two links should get you started.

http://www.anarc.org/naswa/swlguide/
(click the "current hour" button)

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com
(click "sorted by time")

Times for shortwave broadcasts are in UTC.
5 hours ahead of US eastern time in winter
6 hours ahead of US central time in winter
7 hours ahead of US mountain time in winter
8 hours ahead of US pacific time in winter

"Tater Schuld" wrote in message
om...
I live in central wisconsin and am looking for frequencies that
stations run on. I've been trying to find something on the shortwave
band but I have been getting nothing but static. I'd like to know of a
couple of good steady frequencies so I can make sure I get an antenna
working properly